Get Experience on Your Side Business lawsuits can be complicated. We can guide you and help you make the best move.Learn More
With Us, You're Never Just a Number At our firm, we take each case personally. Let us put together an intelligent strategy on your behalf.Learn More
Get Immediate Help from Our Firm Wondering if you have a case? Not sure about what step to take next? Contact us for help now!Learn More
Civil Litigation in Los Angeles
Lawsuits, Claims & Dispute Litigation and Other Matters
When a case must be litigated in civil court, whether a lawsuit, claim, business or corporate matter or other issue, it is vital that your Los Angeles civil lawyer is highly skilled in this arena. At The Mirkhan Law Firm, we are experienced and highly skilled in civil legal matters, both in business and other matters in civil court, such as personal injury claims that cannot be settled outside of court.
The civil court system is in place to resolve matters involving disputes between individuals, businesses, non-profits, as well as addressing matters involving public law. Financial wrongs are also addressed in civil court, such as corporate issues involving partnership lawsuits, breaches of contract, fraud, lawsuits and many other critical matters.
At our firm, we are dedicated to serving our clients with a high level of skill and legal acumen. We are strategic in our approach to any civil legal matter, and we work long hours to develop a strategy to present a persuasive case for our clients, whether an individual, business owner or employee.
What Are Some Common Disputes That Lead to Civil Litigation in Los Angeles?
Common disputes or issues that can lead to civil litigation in Los Angeles include:
- Commercial disputes: These involve conflicts between businesses or individuals regarding contracts, business transactions, partnerships, or intellectual property rights.
- Contract disputes: These arise when there is a disagreement or breach of contract between parties, such as failure to fulfill contractual obligations, disputes over terms, or non-payment.
- Property disputes: These can involve conflicts over ownership, boundaries, easements, landlord-tenant disputes, construction defects, or property damage claims.
- Personal injury cases: These occur when someone suffers harm or injury due to the negligence or intentional actions of another party, such as slip-and-fall accidents, car accidents, or medical malpractice.
- Employment disputes: These can include wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, wage and hour disputes, or violation of employment contracts.
- Family law disputes: These involve legal conflicts related to divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, or property division.
- Class action cases: These lawsuits involve a group of individuals collectively seeking legal action against an entity for a common harm or violation, such as consumer fraud or product liability.
- Tort claims: These encompass a wide range of civil wrongs, including personal injury, defamation, negligence, or intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Civil litigation can arise from various other circumstances and areas of law. Consulting with a qualified attorney is advisable for specific legal advice related to civil litigation in Los Angeles.
We Take It Personally: Justice in Civil Court
You will never be "just another number" when you work with our firm. We are engaged, interested and dedicated to our clients throughout the duration of the legal matter, and beyond. We develop and maintain long-term relationships with our corporate clients so that they can call upon our firm on a range of legal matters that could arise during the course of doing business.
The number of regulations, laws and restrictions that California business owners must deal with is staggering. It is impossible to imagine that any business owner could hope to keep up with every detail legally. Having a law firm to call upon when a civil legal issue arises is extremely important. We are in the business of protecting the financial health and future expansion of your business with our legal actions for your firm in civil court.
An Intelligent Strategy Can Result in Success in Civil Court
We address civil cases similar to playing a game of chess. It is all about the strategy employed. Our Los Angeles civil litigation lawyers evaluate the situation, analyzing every detail to determine how to make the right moves for our clients, whether an individual or business owner. The case will be litigated in civil court. You will be facing a decision that will likely have a long term impact on your future finances. You want to know that everything possible is being done to protect you and to seek a fair resolution.
Contact Our Los Angeles Civil Litigation Lawyers
If you are facing a lawsuit, decisions must be made about how to proceed. These decisions are pivotal. You want a true legal professional with a high level of skill in civil court to advise you and guide you. Our Los Angeles civil litigation attorney is engaged, involved and ready to prepare a case that is strategic, intelligent and has a higher chance of success. We know our business, and we are ready to discuss your case with you on an immediate basis.