Any business or corporation that intends to expand its brand or grow its market share must, at one point or another, begin to concern itself with its financial institution in more detail. Rather than working with a bank solely to handle your transactions, whether your business is selling or buying, you may need to rely on your bank to also provide commercial loans, in-depth financial analyses, and more. As these more complex forms of bank-and-business relationships develop, the chance of running into a banking dispute increase.
A banking dispute is any disagreement between a professional organization and one of their financial institutions. Due to the red-tape nature of banks, disputes are often unsolvable without some form of conference room negotiation or courtroom litigation.
Common examples of banking disputes include:
- Monetary sums in one or more accounts
- Breach of contract
- Unjust repossessions or foreclosures
- Elevated or hidden bank fees
- Accusations of business fraud
- Identity theft concerns (leaked private information)
How a Banking Attorney Can Help
When you are confronted with a serious banking dispute, you must be aware that the bank will protect its own best interests before yours are considered. If you want professional help to resolve this problem, you are going to need to turn to a banking dispute lawyer like those you can find at The Mirkhan Law Firm, APC.
Three of our priority concerns when representing clients in banking disputes are:
- Financial risk: How much of your business’s finances could be lost if the dispute continues or concludes not to your benefit? We want to do what we can to reduce that number as much as possible.
- Business interruption: A banking dispute can bring your business operations screeching to a halt as your access to finances and other banking services are blocked. Our goal is to help you keep your business running and profitable, even amidst the dispute.
- Reputation damage: Losing money and losing business are poison for companies and corporation. A banking dispute could tarnish your reputation permanently, if it is not handled readily and correctly.
For more than 15 years, we have been providing comprehensive and creative legal services to businesses big and small, including Fortune 500 companies. Discover what our Los Angeles banking attorneys can do for you and your banking dispute by calling 310.504.1884 to set up your initial case review.